Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bargain Hunting

Yesterday my 3 girls and myself went shopping with my mom and grandmother. First, you have to understand that I do not shop unless I have a distinct purpose. I must have something particular I am looking for or there must be a Great sale. This is something that has been passed down from my grandmother, to my mom, and on to me. There is just nothing like knowing that you got a great deal on something! We are all bargain hunters and proud of it! As we were browsing through one of the stores, Madison heard the lady telling about the sale they were having that particular day. It involved finding the tags that were red and getting 1/2 off the second red tag. Being a virtual clone of me, she begins telling me about how good the sale was and how to get 1/2 off. Then she starts pointing out the red tags she finds. It was a proud moment to know that we were raising a 4th generation bargain hunter!

No comments:

Post a Comment